Deadline: October 4, 2011
RA 50% Position Autumn Quarter 2011
Work as part of a research team to carry out a psychosocial intervention study for community-dwelling individuals with depression following a stroke. The primary tasks of the research assistant will include subject screening, recruitment and enrolment, tracking, follow-up, and data collection and entryRoles and Responsibilities of the RA include:
- Maintain a dependable work schedule.
- Strong organizational skills and able to implement protocols as written.
- Course record-keeping.
- Able to work daytime and evening hours when needed to carry out screening and follow-up.
- Must be Nursing Graduate Student in good standing.
- Medical-surgical nursing experience.
- Experience with the care of individuals following stroke desired.
- Knowledge of psychosocial research process desired.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in scheduling and carrying out duties.