Deadline: December 12, 2011
SA 25-50% Position Winter 2012
Provide Student Assistant support for the Rural Remote Training Grant: The purpose of this training grant is to strengthen and expand advanced nursing education in Western Washington’s remote and rural areas. With this grant renewal, we aim to continue to strengthen faculty technology-enhanced distance learning (TEDL) skills; improve/evaluate TEDL techniques; expand rural/remote community partnerships; and recruit, enroll, and graduate rural/remote students.Roles and Responsibilities of the TA include:
- Attend CREATE meetings and assist with agenda preparation and action items.
- Assist with Rural Remote website development.
- Assist with sustainability plans for Rural Remote and distance learning collaborations with TIER.
- Must be Nursing Graduate Student in good standing.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent literature search skills and writing skills.
- Have the ability to work independently.